Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tool #9

Jing:
Jing looks very interesting.  I think my class and I would use Jing a lot because you do not need to have a web cam to use it.  I could see my students using Jing in the classroom when interacting with other students in the campus or not when sharing information or just experiences with other students online.  I like them being able to put a visual to the conversation.  My students have trouble expressing themselves and I think that this would help their self confidence with interacting with people online and in general.
Skype:
I also think that Skype would be awesome for my students to use across district and farther, however, my classroom is not equipped with web cams to accommodate this.  If we did have a web cam I think we could use it.  I do have some connections in other schools that would be fun to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment