Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tool #7



My Family


I found this very helpful.  It was time consuming downloading the pictures and I had to pull some pictures from Facebook and it make them very fuzzy.  I will need to do more research about about how to pull better pictures.  However, I found that it would be really easy to create a presentation and set the whole thing to a voice over or to set it to music to add depth to the presentation.  I could see this being used in any class.  I would love to use this in History to tell a story of anything from the Civil War to Communities in Houston.  With the Active Board it could make a huge difference in the confidence of a student.  I will definitely use this!!!

1 comment:

  1. On a side not, this took forever. It automatically saved in the wrong format so I had to go back and try to figure out how to save it in the right format so I could upload it. Live and Learn!!

    ReplyDelete