Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Reflection of 11 Tools

One of my favorite tools was the photostory, I could see me using this tool the most in my class.  It is very important to assist my students in learning and assessing my students in different ways.  Most of my students do not do well on tests and having them put together a photostory and present it would really show how they know the skills. 


I primarily used the Internet for watching movies, BrainPop, Odyssey and similar websites.  I now know different way that you can create different things by using Web 2.0.  I like how students could use Google Docs and save something online and access it anywhere.  I wish they had that when  I was in school.  I can't tell you how many times I forgot my disk at home.  However, my students usually don't get a chance to use the Internet or computers other than at school so I need to really teach them a lot of different stuff.  We need to utilize these Tools at least once a week in my classroom.
I did not expect for this to take as long as it did and I did not expect to learn  as much as I did.  It was difficult getting going, but the last half of the Tools really went quick.  I really enjoyed this and look forward to using the skills I have learned in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment